** Important Updates – Wait List**
Chinese Grade K and Grade 1 are FULL. You may add your student on the wait list by fulfilling the online form.
REGISTRATION PROCESS (also see the tutorial slides below)
- Please make sure you complete ALL 3 Transactions in the online registration system
- Contact Information and Agreements (one per family)
- Add a Student (one per student)
- Enroll a course (one per course)
- Check out (need your bank routing number and account number)
School starts at 1:00 and end at 5:30. Session 1: 1:00pm-1:55pm; Session 2: 2:00pm-3:25pm; Session 3: 3:30pm-4:25pm; Session 4: 4:30pm-5:25pm,
Discounts and How They Work
1. Early Registration Discount: $10 to $20 off per course. You pay the early bird prices if courses registered by early registration deadline and regular prices after. No further action is needed to get this discount.
2. The following discounts are all based off regular course prices. We will review the registration and refund the eligible discounts in two weeks after the withdrawal deadline.
- Discount for taking three youth courses: $30 off the third course per school year / $15 off the third course per semester
- Teacher’s kids discount: $30 off per course per school year / $15 off per course per semester
- Military discount: $30 off per course per school year / $15 off per course per semester
* Please note discounts cannot be combined
Early Registration: before 7/15/2019
Regular Registration: 7/16/2019 – 8/31/2019
Registration After 8/31/2019:
For full year courses, students registered before 11/30/2019 pay full tuition, registered from 12/01/2019 to 02/29/2020 pay 2/3 tuition, registered after 03/01/2019 pay 1/3 tuition.
For semester courses, students registered before the 5th class pay full tuition, registered between the 6th and 10th class pay 2/3 tuition, registered after the 10th class pay 1/3 tuition.
For partial semester courses, the school admin team will decide the tuition that should be charged.
Tuition Refund Schedule for Cancellation/Withdrawal
100% refund if withdrawing before Saturday of the 2nd class;
90% refund if withdrawing before Saturday of the 3rd class, after $20 processing fee;
80% refund if withdrawing before Saturday of the 4th class, after $20 processing fee;
No refund if withdrawing after Saturday of the 4th class.
Registration fee is non-refundable.
It takes two weeks to process the refund checks.
- No switching of classes after the 3rd class without approval from the principal.
- We reserve the right to cancel/combine a class if less than 6 students registered for that class.
- We cannot guarantee a particular teacher: If a particular teacher becomes sick or otherwise breaks their contract, we will seek another qualified teacher but students will not be issued refunds.
- We reserves the right to make changes to the registration system without notice.